A clean, healthy base is essential to a great make up look, and thats why I think that a lot of people love foundation cushions. They’re convenient, easy-to-use and there are so many absolutely incredible formulas out there. I’ve used a lot of different products in the past but was recently tasked with trialing, reviewing and comparing a big range of cushions from some of the most popular k-beauty brands of the moment: Amuse, Moonshot and Tir Tir.
The formulas here change from sheer and dewy, to fuller coverage mattes though, naturally, some will better suit my preferences and style. So, I’ll be discussing how these all worked for my specific skin type and concerns:
- Skin type: Combination, dehydrated skin
- Skin concerns: Texture and enlarged pores
- Shade: Shade 21, MAC N4.5 or Fenty 150
The cushions that I will be reviewing include:
- Skin Tune Vegan Cover Cushion (Amuse)
- Meta Fixing Vegan Cushion (Amuse)
- Dew Jelly Vegan Cushion (Amuse)
- Micro CorrectFit Cushion (Moonshot)
- Micro CalmingFit Cushion (Moonshot)
- My Glow Cream Cushion (Tir Tir)
- Mask Fit Cushion (Tir Tir)
All of these are available at StyleKorean and also fully linked within this review.